- Recommended for you!
- PROGRAM DESCRIPTION.
- Featured categories.
- Shoulder and Elbow Trauma and its Complications. Volume 2: the Elbow.
- Hidden aspects of urban planning : surface and underground development.
- Invited Debate.
- Notes from Old Nanking, 1947-1949: The Great Transition?
Modern applied statistics with S-Plus. Venables, B.
Request this item to view in the Library's reading rooms using your library card. To learn more about how to request items watch this short online video.
You can view this on the NLA website. Login Register.dev.vankaarstotservet.nl/41-comprar-plaquenil-vs.php
Modern Applied Statistics with S
Advanced search Search history. Browse titles authors subjects uniform titles series callnumbers dewey numbers starting from optional. See what's been added to the collection in the current 1 2 3 4 5 6 weeks months years. Your reader barcode: Your last name:. Cite this Email this Add to favourites Print this page.
You must be logged in to Tag Records. Introduction 2.
Modern applied statistics with S-PLUS - CERN Document Server
The S Language 3. Graphical Output 4. Programming in S 5. Distributions and Data Summaries 6.
Linear Statistical Models 7. Throughout, the emphasis is on presenting practical problems and full analyses of real data sets. Back to search.
See a Problem?
Record created , last modified Similar records. The emphasis will be on selecting an appropriate analysis strategy, implementing this strategy using statistical software currently R , then interpreting, validating and communicating the results. Teaching is generally by two lecture hours and one 2-hour computer workshop each week. The course is assessed by two written projects and a written exam.
Feedback: Feedback on both assignments will be returned within 20 working days, following submission.
- ST An Introduction to Statistical Practice?
- Modern applied statistics with S-Plus - William N. Venables, Brian D. Ripley - Google книги!
- ST952: An Introduction to Statistical Practice?
- MCSA MCSE: Windows Server 2003 Environment Management and Maintenance Study Guide: Exam 70-290.
- Account Options?